Join the technological revolution thatís taking the financial world by storm. Mastering Bitcoin is your guide through the seemingly complex world of bitcoin, providing the knowledge you need to participate in the internet of money. Whether youíre building the next killer app, investing in a startup, or simply curious about the technology, this revised and expanded second edition provides essential detail to get you started.
Bitcoin, the first successful decentralized digital currency, is still in its early stages and yet itís already spawned a multi-billion-dollar global economy open to anyone with the knowledge and passion to participate. Mastering Bitcoin provides the knowledge. You simply supply the passion.
The second edition includes:
- A broad introduction of bitcoin and its underlying blockchainóideal for non-technical users, investors and business executives
- An explanation of the technical foundations of bitcoin and cryptographic currencies for developers, engineers and software and systems architects
- Details of the bitcoin decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction lifecycle and security principles
- New developments such as Segregated Witness, Payment Channels and Lightning Network
- A deep dive into blockchain applications, including how to combine the building blocks offered by this platform into higher-level applications
- User stories, analogies, examples and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts
We Also Recommend
The Bitcoin Standard
The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking
Due to price volatility of crypto currencies, there may be a tiny difference between this estimated price and the actual price you will be expected to pay at the checkout.